Build relationships with a global audience.
It starts with Artsy
Art businesses know that digital marketing efforts are vital to their success, yet few feel confident in their digital strategy.
It can be difficult to know where to invest time and resources in your business. From brand to marketing to sales to collector relations, see how starting with Artsy can help your grow your art business online.
Hear what our partners have to say about working with us:
- With Artsy, our artists are in front of a world audience all the time, because there are people constantly around the world who are looking at Artsy.Jen and James Mauldin | Jen Mauldin Gallery
- Two of my artists had shows running at approximately the same time and I forwarded the report email to them and they were shocked. One of them asked, “700 views on my painting?!” And I said, “Yeah dude.”Nick De Pirro | PROTO Gallery
- We are able to sell to collectors we may normally miss who are out of state or country when our business is closed for the day.Gallery Director | US-based contemporary art gallery
- Artsy has done a great job of adapting new technology coupled with a strong client support team. One without the other would not work.Gallery Director | China-based contemporary art gallery
- The online market is vital to find new collectors, websites are significant but are slowly becoming more of an aesthetic feature to a gallery’s brand. Platforms like this give galleries the opportunity to separate from that aesthetic feature, and focus on sales.Associate Director | US-based contemporary art gallery
“The Artsy buyer is someone who is curious and who is genuinely interested in knowing more about the art.”
-Justina Gomez Romero, Praxis Art
“We meet collectors from all over the world through Artsy.”
– Dan Chen, Chambers Fine Art